We hope you’ve got your party hat ready because this Sunday we celebrate our fifth birthday and you’re invited.
Buy your ticket in advance on Biletto (http://bit.ly/1iqqkJo) and you could be the golden ticket holder who wins £100 to spend at the fair! We’ve got some truly special pieces worth spending it on. Our top tips include:
- A classic, couture 1950’s cocktail dress by Jacques Heim at June Nevin’s stand.
- A 1930’s Aquascutum men’s trench coat made by royal appointment for his Majesty the Prince of Wales at Paulo’s stand in the Council Chamber.
- A sexy, metallic mid-century cocktail dress with tulip skirt by Ceil Chapman from Van der Brit in the Great Hall.
- Delicate, 1930’s, chiffon floral dresses from Ann Taylor who specialises in great quality pieces from this period.
- A selection of 1980’s Hermès from Chantal Baptiste in the Great Hall, a former stylist from Paris who sources top designer pieces from 1960’s – 1980’s.
The fashion isn’t the only reason to join the celebrations at The Old Finsbury Town Hall this weekend though.
Demains Nails have created a special manicure for the occasion and the first 10 customers to have one done will receive a free gift! Email Elizabeth now to book ahead to make sure you get a thorough pampering for just £7 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our new tearoom will be serving up tea and cake whilst the fabulous Noelle Vaughn provides live vintage melodies, because no party is complete without music.
It certainly wouldn’t be a party without all of you either and we look forward to seeing you there!
P.S. Set yourself a reminder by joining our Facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/705516829494667/